Hi ladies! What a month; I can’t believe we had the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and Amazon Prime Day both in July.
I also can’t believe it’s August! I’m excited about this month and all we’ve got planned. If you’re wondering about Courtney’s Corner, she’ll be back next week, and we can’t wait!
Before we begin this new month, I’m sharing July’s top 10 best sellers. These are the items you purchased, and seeing what you liked best is always fun!
Top Ten Best Sellers July 2022
• Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows | These pillows have over 85,000 5-star ratings, so you know they must be good!
• Tinkle Eyebrow Razor | These little eyebrow razors are great for a quick at-home dermaplaning session. Dermaplaning removes fine hairs on your face and exfoliates dead skin cells.
• Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick #235 • This is still my favorite lip color; I’ve used it for years!
• InfinitiPRO by Conair® Cool Air Styler • This is a great option to add loose curls, and I love the shot of cool air.
• 4-in-1 Monterey Hammock Pool Float & Water Hammock • This is great for the pool.
• NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss | One of my favorite lip glosses (CREME BRULEE).
• Microfiber Facial Cloths (6 Pack) | The best for washing your face. So plush and soft and great at removing makeup. I use these all the time.
• IT Cosmetics Glow w/ IT! 5pc CC+ Nude Glow Set w/ SPF 40+ | Create your everyday looks with this fab five-piece collection from IT Cosmetics.
• EBY Seamless Adjustable Strap Bralettes | This is quickly becoming the bra I reach for every day. It’s so comfortable!
Beauty for the Heart— I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8
Truth: We have a sense of security as we keep our eyes on Jesus. We know we aren’t exempt from the day-to-day circumstances of life. We all experience pain, trouble, and failure at times. But when we seek Jesus, we can have confidence that He will keep us on the right path.
Deeper Study: Read Psalm 16:1-11
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.