With the autumn equinox coming our way September 22, New York Fashion Week will bring with it change, no matter your astrological sign as there is always a shift in energy in the period leading up the equinox.
Here’s what your astrological sign says about your fashion week future according to The Leung Twins, Emily and Jessica, founders of Love Twintuitives. They’re psychics, matchmakers and mediums.
Image: Thomas Barwick for Getty
Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn) tend to start trends and initiatives and take creative liberty and action. They’re more likely to be early adopters.
Cardinal signs this next season will be exploring new beauty innovations to their typical routine, ready to try something completely new. They will be trying new things from a point of contentment and joy, instead from a place of seeking. They are most likely to fully embrace with grace the ageless beauty that comes with the change in season. They will lead with authenticity and transparency.
• Aries – Fire signs are passionate and intense. Aries are motivated and ambitious and their beauty style is bold and confident like Victoria Beckham.
• Cancer – Water signs are intuitive and mystical and Cancers are compassionate and domestic. Their beauty style is celestial and make statements like Priyanka Chopra.
• Libra – Air signs are cerebral and curious. Libras are connoisseurs of high art, love, and beauty. Their beauty style is adaptable by their environments and can change from playful to edgy in a heartbeat like Gwen Stefani.
• Capricorn – Earth signs are the most steady, sensible and grounded. Capricorns are big-picture oriented, patient, with a hidden playful and mischievous side. When uninhibited, their beauty style can be fun and whimsical like Kate Middleton.
Image: sarayut Thaneerat for Getty
Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius) are more likely to resist trends, following their own personal style with a steadiness that stands the test of time.
Fixed signs will be nesting this coming season, focusing on interior design and domestic bliss. They’ll be creating safe spaces for themselves, cleaning house both digitally online and within their people circles. Fashion and beauty-wise they will be more distilled and stripped down to the essentials and recognizing what will work for them in their new iterations ahead.
• Taurus – Earth signs are the most steadfast and true to their own unique personal style. Taurus are the most pleasure-seeking epicurean and delighted by comforts and luxury like Machine Gun Kelly
• Leo – Fire signs are passionate and vivacious. Leos are infamously theatrical and fiery like Jennifer Lopez.
• Scorpio – Water signs are intuitive and sensitive. Scorpios are strategic and soulful like Katy Perry.
• Aquarius – Air signs are cerebral and curious. Aquarians are the innovative humanitarians and ethically driven, but as a fixed sign would stick to their own personal style classics and ethos like Jennifer Aniston.
Image: Tanja Ivanova for Getty
Mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces) are likely to try all trends, being natural change chameleons, both fluid and transformative. They’re the most crafty and creative.
Mutable signs will complement their beauty routines with the entertaining aspects of wellness- supplements, meditation apps, affirmation cards, goat yoga, plant medicine, therapy and study. Expect fashion to entertain this curiosity with some retail therapy, trying on different versions of themselves effortlessly. Things that bring positive effects will translate to more comfortable transitional wear such as baggy pants and puffy sleeves.
• Gemini – Air signs are cerebral and curious and use fashion as their ultimate creative expression, essential to their spirit like Kanye West.
• Sagittarius- Fire signs are vibrant and high-spirited and thrive in bold, avant-garde styles like Miley Cyrus.
• Virgo- Earth signs are the most steady, sensible and grounded but in the context of being so mutable, they only abide by trends that align to their personal life path and career like Beyonce.
• Pisces- Water signs are intuitive and sensitive and also utilize fashion based upon how they’re personally feeling (both emotionally and physically) that day like Rihanna.